Anti-right click

Monday 29 August 2016

First Review

Today was my first review, six weeks since I had my braces fitted on.

I arrived really early at the B1 Clinic and registered for my appointment.

It was about 9.40am. So I played Pokemon Go while waiting to be called.

Shortly after, I was in the consultation room. My dentist first reviewed the progress and she said it went well. She also commended me for taking great care of my teeth! My effort to floss, brush and rinse finally paid off! :D

Then she proceeded to remove the metal wires and replaced it with another. This new wire looked peculiar, with the springs in place of the plastic casing from the older one. I also had bands to pull away my canines to make room for the inner teeths to move out. I was told that I needed another 3-4 sessions before the metal brackets can be fitted on the remaining teeth (my teeth were overcrowded so some of them were staggered behind and between the other teeths). I also got to know that the support can finally be removed in 2 sessions (that means I can have a perfect bite!).

I think the entire procedure took less than 30mins and I was out. The exact feeling when the wires were tightened up was crazy. I could feel all the pain coming in at the same time. Felt as though I just had my braces first fitted on, with the pain multiplied by several folds. I guess it'll be porridge and soup again until things get better. The price to pay for vanity. But it'll all be worth it.

To complete my visit, I made payment and scheduled the next appointment which is in exactly six weeks' time. Until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment